Sunday, March 19, 2006

10 Surfman Award : Joe


joe1
Originally uploaded by the surfman.
There is nothing average about this Joe. Like Mary Tyler Moore, he has the power "to turn the world on with his smile.' Joe has been the surfman's amigo for some 20 years now and he has been a true friend. He once got in his car and drove 3 hours from his home to stay with me and wake me every hour after I had been run over by an erratic driver while I was on my bicycle. He is a joy to be around and I wish he lived closer to my abode. After my sweetie met Joe, she said "he was the nicest, kindest fella to be around", and that is indeed the case. Well buddy, may the time near where you can put on those loud arty pants and strut around town like the "king of kensington", giving a big howdy to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home