Sunday, October 28, 2007

50th Surfman Award: Toronto Blue Jays


Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the park, pop corn and penuts and craker jacks, I don't care if I ever come back...cause its one! two! three strikes your out in the ole ball game. Ah what a feeling to sit a few rows from the field and watch our cities beloved Blue Jays. Its been a few years since we won the World Series but oh what wins they were. Back to back in 92 & 93, I remember it like it was yesterday. Every time I go a game I have to wear my Blue Jays jersey with the '91 All Star game crest on the sleeve. This is my lucky jersey that I wore while watching the lads in the playoffs back in '92 & '93, and they won their second last game of this season, albeit with no playoffs in site...there is always next year, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger MBA said...

Wow, 50 Surfman awards! That merits an award in itself! Keep 'em coming. And don't spend all those mightly canuck bucks $$ all in one state.
MBA

5:07 PM  
Blogger the surfman said...

Thanks MBA, I'll try to spread it all around since we canucks are living large these days -yahoo!!!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home