Sunday, October 09, 2011

132nd Surfman Award: Steve Jobs 1955-2011


Jonathan Mak designed this tribute to Steve Jobs that says it all. It was so amazing and respectful of the man that co-created Apple Computers. Steve was such a visionary, he truly designed and put in our hands products that we enjoy and find amazing to use. I will be an Apple user for life, and I will pass on my love of Apple to my son. Many friends have tried to convince me to change or try other products, but no way I say! Apple products are not only fun to use but look beautiful as well. Thank You Steve, we will remember you every time we hold an ipod, ipad or notebook, and a special thank you to Jonathan Mak for your tribute, you have done Steve and Apple proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home